Friday, March 2, 2012

Story behind me crewing for Croix Sather

I belong to an amazing group called a Mastermind Group.  In this group I have been meeting at least once a month with four of the most amazing, strong, creative, courageous, spiritual and inspired women I have ever met...we have been together for more then 3 years and during our meeting we share our intentions and then together offer inspiration and power to those intentions.  So what did this have to do with crewing with Croix....it all started with my intention.  I set the intention to crew for an Ultra Marathoner....that is someone who runs more then a marathon.  A super running machine.

On a Sunday night in December right after Christmas I was inspired to check out Craigslist.  Looking at jobs in Las Vegas under spas.  The one at the very top caught my eye...Ultra Marathoner is looking for a crew member.  Must have massage experience but no need to be licensed,  be able to cook and drive an RV.

My intention stated right there!  If you know me you know that I am an excellent massage therapist but currently not licensed, I am an outstanding cook and I can drive almost anything  compliments of my Daddy who was a long haul truck driver.  This posting was just for me my intention in print right before my eyes.
So I answered the ad right then and there.  I knew this was a great opportunity for me and that the details would work themselves out.

Croix answered my emails, sent me his information so I could check out that he was in fact a real runner, really running from LA to Las Vegas and had already really ran across America.  There was only one glitch for me.

My grandson was going to arrive any day!  Could I really leave Las Vegas and my daughter for 5 full days?  Most of which I would be out of touch (there is very little cell service in the Mojave).  I decided to go on faith.  This opportunity had came just as I had intended and I would just ask for the baby to hand IN there just a little bit longer.

It was decided I would be massage therapist....chef and part time driver.  Alfred would be going along as photographer and main driver.

Let the journey begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment